I am an Applied Scientist at Amazon - Intelligent Cloud Control (ICC), with experience and knowledge in natural language processing, deep learning, information retrieval and time series forecasting.
I did my PhD at L3S Research Center, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Germany. During my PhD, I worked on natural language processing and information retrieval, advised by Prof. Wolfgang Nejdl and Dr. Claudia Niederée.
Before starting my PhD, I completed my master, EMLCT, in computational linguistics at Universität des Saarlandes and Università degli Studi di Trento. Dr. Marco Baroni and Prof. Manfred Pinkal were my master thesis supervisors.
khanhtn09 at gmail.com (replace
at by @).
- As of Sept 2018 I’ve joined Amazon as an Applied Scientist.
- Our paper got accepted at *SEM 2018, New Orleans, US.
- Our paper got accepted at SIGIR 2018, Michigan, US.
- Our paper got accepted at WWW FiQA Challenge 2018, Lyon, France.
- Our paper got accepted at PVLDB 2017. Congrats Dat!.
- Our JAIR paper got 2017 IJCAI-JAIR Best paper prize.
- 01/05-31/08, 2017: ML Intern at Amazon Berlin
- Our paper got accepted at ESWC 2017 (Best student paper norminated)
- Among 5 CIKM cup 2016 Track 1 Winners pdf